Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's coming!!

2011 ! 
And I'm getting ready for my attempt at Project 365.  In case you have not yet heard of P365, it's a photo journaling project where you're supposed to take one photo a day for the whole year.

I made it, for the most part, to the beginning of October this past year.  I hope to do a much better job this year!!  If you're interested you can take a look at my P365 -  HERE.

I found that last year it worked a little better for me to compile a weekly recap in a digi-scrap layout.  My plan this year is to upload my daily photo to a Shutterfly site and then weekly create my scrap page.  I'm looking for fans and supporters so I'd love for you to become a Blog Buddie -- just click on the 'follow' button to the right.

I've created a Quick Page FREEBIE for you using a kit by Elaine Therese Digital Designs called "Life Is Good".  (Just click on the image below.)





I'm trying to get a QP swap going over at Enchanted Studio Scraps if you're interested.

Happy NEW YEAR and happy scrappin' to all ! !   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment